Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The worst and best part about KSL.com

So I know that quite a few people at my work love ksl.com. It has lots of local news articles you can read and it has classifieds from local people that are free to use. It is overall one of my top ten sites not because I am addicted to it but that for a local company they have done a lot to try and keep you informed and I have used their free classifieds tons of times. The other day I was browsing the classifieds and came across someone that had listed an item under the name mac. Well I got this bright idea that I should send them an email this is bascically how it went.
"Hey Mac, I just wanted to ask you a few questions, how can you stand to run itunes I can't stand that they have never gotten rid of the bugs. I know you might use the excuse that you can't crash, but does that really make you any better at this point. HAve you ever been to a real company even teh government prefers me over that power. Well best of luck in future endeavors- Your friend PC."
I saw a man/woman with the name Efer that had listed another item. I couldn't resist I had to ask them a question to differentiate their sex so I asked, "Are you a Mother, Efer?"
Well to make a long story short I can't help but finding someone on their and askig them rediculous things like I saw you had this $5 toy up for sale can you deliver the item to me I will pay you $10 for the item, and then give them a fake address for St. George, or for some kind of national museum.
the worse part now is it is can't be tracked as any questions you send to someone is anonymous, well as long as no one shows up at my doorstep and says high I got an email saying you'd pay $10 for this used mac, I am Efer, I guess I will be okay.

1 comment:

benniegirl said...

this is one of my favorite funny posts of all blogs of all time. i am currently giving you a standing ovation. bravo~