Although people didn't like the your momma jokes sometimes I think bringing back some nice whitful arguments would do society good. What ever happened to people that thought for themselves insted of letting a commercial define who they needed to become. We use to just use words to fight our fights, now because someone insults you you think you have to seriously injure them or kill them. Its crazy to think this is the society I was going to change, that I was going to make better, the one that raised me because I don't think it makes you brave to kill a rival gang member, to jump someone, to vandalize someones vehicle. I love the thought that the best way to get even is to live well. Wouldn't that be a way to fight instead of shooting a rival member of gang you could see who could find employment first, instead of proving how hard you party you could prove how long you can stay sober from drugs and alcohol, instead of the higher number of girls you've racked up, having the lower the number proves you know how to faithful to one woman and treat her right, instead of violence we could both recognize the silence that would exist in the lives of our loved ones if something happened to either side of the argument.
So speaking of that humor your mother is so dumb she buys chinese food from illegal immigrants that only speak spanish and it gets prepared by iranians all while she drives around in her american made SUV. HA HA take that.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! MY momma is YOUR mamma!
your mama is so awesome, you must have been raised in awesomeville (this idea is a perpetuation of God's Pottery, the comedy group-did you see them on Last Comic Standing?)
Post a Comment