I don't know if you have ever noticed this as you drive around the greater Salt Lake area, but if you keep your eyes out you might notice cars that advertise Scentsy. They are these candle blocks that melt without fire so they are safe for the home and easy to use by just plugging it in and it is assumed they are just fantastic.
Well I have noticed these vehicles because they are absolute idiots when it comes to driving. I think the biggest problem is when you are advertising you own home business on the whole back window and both sides of tha car there is obviously not any chance that they could bother to check their blindspots or even see if anything was coming up behind them.
In the last three weeks I have almost been hit by not one, not two, not three but count them four of their freaking vehicles. Everytime it is some crazy lady in a suv like minivan, with her stickers all over her windows. I am surprised I haven't seen one on the front windshield so others like me can easily say here comes disaster.
I would just think that if you are hoping to get your business some customers, and you are trying to sell a product the best way to do it would be for someone to recognize you driving 25 in your neighborhood, instead of looking like they have 10 seconds until soccer practice then 15 minutes to get the next kid to piano practice in ogden, or them signaling when they want to get over instead of cutting you off and making you slam on the brakes to keep from crushing their horrifically decorated vehicle. Heck even look like they are competent enough to drive instead of talking on the phone and continually drifting into otheres lanes by 2 or 3 feet because they are obviously trying to write down someones address for their next big sale!
I don't know it just seems like from these experiences I will never feel good about purchasing one of their products as it seems like their products are only for airheads that are so dissatisfied with their life that they need to buy small inadament objects to gratify themselves and take away a little of the focus of the mudane that their lives have become.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yikes-don't be too disappointed with your aromatic Christmas present...
Post a Comment