Thursday, March 18, 2010

Useless info

So today I was sitting here at my desk and took a roll out of a plastic bag. I noticed this clear bag had been carefully designed with a white box on the front of the clear plastic where you could write the date and contents of the bag. I could understand writing a date but why would you waste time writing the contents on a clear see through bag. I can imagine someone picking it up and saying it looks like my sandwich for lunch but wait let me check and see what the contents of this bag are. Oh it says the contents are spaghetti and meatballs that must be the wifes.

2 comments:

benniegirl said...

where's the "like" button?
nice one.

Unknown said...

Hey, Vic,

Maybe they are really FREEZER bags - so you can remember how long it's been in the freezer. (Sorry you didn't have those fancy bags at home)