We went over to see the family last night at a little monthly gathering. My wife's birthday cake had a piece already taken out of it. The game my sister was dying to play turned out to be a prophet/apostle match game she had made for her primary. It was a real hit. My brother in law bought a new connector for his xbox. I bought his old one from him. Last night we got netflix set up to watch videos right on the xbox. Its pretty cool they had teenage mutant ninja turtles two and my boy loved it. As they ran around fighting bad guys my boy said theres me every time leonardo appeared on the screen. With stake conference as well I didn't have to have any of the weird moments at church where people avoid me becasue I am going to ask them about their home teaching. Instead I got to sit in the primary room with the other parents that had impatient children and ate smarties and did puzzles with my kids, amongst listening.
There is one great idea that I got from now on every time someone comes and asks if they can sit right next to me at lets say a stake priesthood session, and I have to be put in an ackward situation for around tow hours, then I am going to see if I can return the favor. Like when they go to lean forward I will start rubbing their back. I figure as long as I have to feel ackward I should make sure they have to as well.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you had to mention a piece of the cake was gone??? i did it for you-i wouldn't want you to have to eat a gross cake and there's really only one way to check. :)
what about the idea you had about have a doctor's note to get out of calling responsibilities? i hope you still write that one.
Post a Comment