I always love when people have to use the intercom. Not only is it one of the reasons we are getting lazier and lazier as a society but it makes us think even less as well. It is super easy for an employee to not even care that the person they are calling to check a price for might not want the whole store to know what they are purchasing.
So the real question is what is the worst they have done to you.
I think the most embarassing shouldn't be but when you go to get the super size box tampons for her and they ask for a price check on green box of tampons that are extra absorbant. No guy likes to buy them but then to have them shout it to the whole store that you got suckered into buying them always sucks.
Or if you are having a difficult time with what used to be normal bowel functions and they say price check family size enema kit fun for the whole family.
Another thing that I have noticed is they always say some kind of slogan that they see on the box and it doesn't matter how inappropriate it is when they say it.
Price check on chinese cialis because you love her long time.
The worst was one time two kids that were clearly under age were in front of me buying condoms. They purchase these items and leave with no incident but when I am going to purhcase some, they suddenly have the darn problem back.
Price check condoms 36 pack safe sex isn't an accident its a responsibility. Oh hi bishop johnson yep just stocking up on the weekly supply for this sex fiend. What can I say I must still be the only man in America that doesn't think enough is ever enough.
How embarrassing and it only happens to me when I am buying that weird item the one time. Price check on 145 pack of toilet paper enough to last you a lifetime but you will use it up so much faster than that.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha ha...good one.
Post a Comment