Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can I get an Amen!

At work we have such a nice employer, they allow us to have our itunes and whatever type of music we want. Now to continue with the same spirit most of us try to share our music so instead of forcing other co-workers to continue to dwindle in their small country world we share our itunes. For the most part when I started I didn't have any music on my computer so everyday I would change my name to make fun of someone else name. I know I am one of those weirdos that had more fun annoying people or trying to then I do just following all the rules. After I had tried this every day for a few months the phase finally wore off, I was just glad I could still access all of their music and they would still share even when I had deliberately tried to get them rialed up. Well the other day I was listening to a guys songs from his local band I thought hum lets check out his collection and see what else hes got. I see 173rd general conference and think ah what the heck I will randomly click on one thing and see who it is. It turns out to be my good friend Tommy S., and it turns out to be one of my favorite talks that he has given so I am getting into it, I am listening to every detail and just thinking wow this is such a great talk when he finishes up and I proudly say Amen to his talk I agree fully with what this man has said and am almost to the point of standing up, turning around and yelling Karin high-five! as the thought slowly creeps up I said Amen out loud its not enough that my co-workers already think I am a little weird to them all (since I don't smoke with them) but now they confirmed that given enough time with them not talking to me I will eventually start talking to my self. It was inevitable. Oh well can I get an Amen?

3 comments:

D. SKye Hodges said...

AMEN!!

benniegirl said...

I smell an Amen lovie...

jimi said...

you get a third AMEN from me!!