I have a co-worker, about 45 (probably older), who was coming back from smoking and said did you know you can see the moon out during the day that is really weird. I figure if it took her that long to realize that, there is no need for me to even bother trying basic quantum physics.
She probably just read last night about a cat that wears a hat-who is this Dr. Seuss guy?
Her retirement might be the hope that her reading level will be high enough to start the coveted Harry Potter books.
I think she called in last week because no one was home to tie her shoes for her.
And yet here she is working with me. I am sure no one can tell why she annoys me.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
geniuses come in all shapes, sizes, ages and intelligent levels...well, maybe not intelligent levels.
Post a Comment