Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Alternate family guy elevator fun
I had to leave my first floor haven and go up to the fourth floor for a special meeting at work. My way up was going great I just passed the second floor and the third, great it looks like no one is going to be riding in the elevator with me. I will just make sure all my gas is out real quick before getting out of this nice quiet inclosed private elevator. Ding. Alright picture this me already out and looking at the map by the elevator to find a conference room while a guy comes around the corner and jumps in the open doors. Here he is thinking he is all lucky and he just happened to find an empty elevator when all I heard was the oh my and a gasp I have never heard before in my entire life as the doors start to shut. I think that guy was probably pretty disturbed to know that this wasn't even a terrorist attack. This was the results of too much cheese pizza and ice cream the night before. But none the less I think we both learned a valuable lesson, take the elevator up but use the stairs to go down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment