Wednesday, November 11, 2009
the giant kid
We decided to take my son to get a dart gun. I was really excited this was going to be his first firing gun that he could use and I couldn't wait. In the store I was comparing them to the other models and seeing what held the most ammo per cartridge, what fired the fastest, how much ammo would you get, how far could it shoot, etc. I decided the CS-35 was the best model as it had a 35 round drum plus at walmart only it came with a bonus drum and bonus darts. So it had 70 darts that can be rapid fired around 4 per second up to 35 feet. That is a lot of firepower for a 2 and half year old. Apparently too much firepower actual. After I blasted my baby girl with almost 70 rounds in about 15 seconds while telling her to stop crying my boy thought the gun was a little too dramatic for him and that he didn't really want to play with it. I just thought great after I told him no he couldn't get a $4 train he had to get a $30 gun and made him wait for me to assemble the arsenal and then showed him how much fear could come even from a dart gun he decides he doesn't even want to play with it. That means I can store this with my other toys maybe by the super k'nex roller coaster I built or my full bionicles glatorian collection. Oh no I guess I will just put it up with my other toys marked you are going to loose an eye with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's a sad day when a kid has to sneak his own toys back-from his DAD!
Post a Comment