Monday, January 4, 2010
The new classes
We were told that we would be getting a new class for Primary this year. Our new class is the nursery. It is really kind of nice because I get to spend all of the Sabbath with my wife and kids as they are both participating in nursery with us. Yesterday we had six kids and it was pretty nice. I get through sacrament and then, I play with toys, we get to eat snacks and then color pictures and we get to get out at noon so we still have the rest of the day. It really is a good fit for us. I have progressive gotten better places each year at church. The only thing I am waiting to hear is that I have been called to the library. That is if they left us out of nursery it is a pretty good fit and I could handle that for a few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment