My wife got tired and for the first time ever my kids had both fallen asleep before 10 o'clock. I tried to go in and see if my wife wanted to get up before midnight to celebrate but she said she was too tired. I went up stairs to watch teh ball drop and was surprised to see Dick Clark is still alive and hosting the show while obviously being scenile. It looked like they had an energy drink tube connected right into his left arm just to keep him awake long enough to close the show.
After I had set my watch to teh exact time for the year, I went down stairs and thought there will probably be a day that I will have longed to be able to go to bed but instead need to wait up for my teenagers to come home
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment