Tuesday, March 16, 2010
problems with yogurt
There might be a few things that people haven't noticed about yogurt. Maybe just some simple observations on my part. The more expensive the yogurt, the more messy it is. For example when you buy your kids the fancy gogurts and you go to open them up they always squirt a little yogurt out, this morning that little bit hit me in the left eye. Luckily I won't have to wear a pirate patch. Also there are the ones like yoplait that have the silver sometime pink for breast cancer tops that you have to peel off. You would think since these aren't in a bendable package that they wouldn't be pressurized at all to keep there form but they always fling out staining strawberry or blotched blueberry on days I am in a nice and clean white shirt. The cheap ones don't want to spend the money on aluminum top sealers when plastic is so much cheaper. I don't know why I even care as I only eat yogurt when I want to mix it up with homemade granola.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice pirate patch-where'd you get it?
Post a Comment